Flexible Learning Program
The Flexible Learning Pilot Program will benefit students in the following ways:
- Allow for planned, coordinated, learning to take place anywhere, anytime.
- Using Google Classroom allows teachers to monitor student progress with assignments and provides the ability to collaborate within the assignment itself. This supports Moving Forward with High School Redesign.
- Integrate and share local resources, mentors, and supports to complement asynchronous learning.
- Build and connect a learning community of students and teachers who would otherwise be disconnected.
- Catapult Northland School Division into 21st-century learning to accommodate student-centered learning.
The Flexible Learning Program content is available on the Career Pathways School website.