Regular Board Meeting - November 28, 2020
Posted on November 26
We are hosting our Regular Board Meeting via Zoom on Saturday, November 28, 2020, from 9:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Before Approval of Agenda, the swearing-in ceremony for new Ward 11 Trustee Syke Durocher will take place.
The agenda items include:
- Annual Education Results Report and Three Year Plan
- Monthly Financial Report
- Capital Maintenance Renewal Report
- Audited Financial Statements
- Fall Budget
- Enrollment Report
- Policy Committee
- ASBA Zone 1 Reflection Questions
- Viability Study
- Little Buffalo Land and Building Transfer
- Statement of Commitment - Mistassiniy Kitchen
- Discussion with Dan Williams, MLA for Peace River
- Board Chair Highlights
- Superintendent Highlights
- Associate Superintendent Report - Professional Learning
- Housing Priorities
- By-Election Update
Click here to view the agenda.
If you would like to join the public meeting, please contact Communications Coordinator Curtis Walty at 780-624-2060 Extension 6183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.