Division Emergency

School closures due to Evacuation Orders

School Closures due to wildfires

Any decision regarding school operations will be announced once more information becomes available.

Evacuation Orders

Sunday, May 26, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.: Paddle Prairie Métis Settlement

Re-entry for communities previously under Evacuation Order

Wednesday, June 12, 2019: Phase 3 Re-entry (Return of Residents) for Wabasca-Desmarais, Sandy Lake and Chipewyan Lake. The threat of wildfire still exists for the above-mentioned communities. As a result, a four (4) hour Evacuation Alert will remain in effect. 

Question and Answer page for students, parents, staff impacted by the wildfires

Click here to view the Question and Answer page.

Division News

Health and Safety Forms & Documents

OH&S Act, Regulation and Code 

If I am injured at work, What do I do?

If my worker is injured, What do I do?

Workers Compensation Board - Employer Report 

Work Related Incident Report Form 160-1

Workers Compensation Board - Worker Report of Injury

School Fire Drill Checklist

Custodial Monthly Report Form 102-1

Student Accident Report Form 160-2

First Aid Record Form 160-2