The Housing Department provides approximately 138 residences for Northland School Division educators. Housing is governed by the Residential Tenancy Act and each residence includes a unit number.
Our continuing focus is to:
- Be client-focused with professional staff as clients
- Implement a standardized rental fee structure over the division with equity as the driving force
- Provide quality maintenance service to tenants
- Pursue a policy of continuous improvement in the provision of housing services
- Professional staff automatically qualify for housing in communities that provide residences.
- Paraprofessional staff will qualify if vacant residences exist within the community with no foreseeable need for professional staff utilization
- Term coincides with employment
Assignment to Housing:
- The Housing Coordinator in collaboration with the school Principal assigns housing units to the professional staff.
For more information please refer to the Housing Kit or contact:
Phone: 780-624-2060 ext: 6165