The Employee and Family Assistance Program (ASEBP) for Northland School Division staff is provided by the Alberta School Employee Benefits Plan (ASEBP) and Inkblot.
Get access to a yearly allotment of confidential support services that include:
- Individual counselling (four hours)
- Couples/family counselling (four hours)
- Career coaching (four hours)
- Life transition (four hours)
- Legal consultations (unlimited)
- Financial consultations (unlimited)
Learn more about your new EFAP by visiting wellness.asebp.ca/EFAP.
If you have questions about the Inkblot platform or require assistance with registering, please contact email@example.com
If you have any additional questions about your EFAP, please contact an ASEBP benefit specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-877-431-4786.