Opportunities for Staff
Competition #: 14956
Open To: Everyone
Date Posted: July 8th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
Conklin Community School is located approximately 150 kilometres from Fort McMurray, Alberta and serves a student population of approximately 35 in Grades K-9. The professional staff complement is 4. The school requires a mature individual to fill the position of temporary, half-time (0.50 FTE) School Secretary effective January 4th to March 31st, 2021.
- Fluency in the Native Language of the community
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent, with business-related subjects (Accounting background), and/or an Office Administration Certificate (or equivalent)
- Interest in working with children
- Excellent computer skills would be an asset.
- Good time management and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
The successful applicant should possess a strong work ethic, initiative, and the ability to work with the certificated staff at the school.
The salary range is $14,555.00 to $21,041.00 (with certificate) per annum based on education and experience. A comprehensive benefit package is also provided.
Please apply to: Nicholas Christofalos, Principal, Conklin Community School, General Delivery, Conklin, Alberta, T0P 1H0. Phone: (780) 559-2228. Fax: (780) 559-2391. Email: email@example.com.
Offers of employment will be conditional on receipt of a satisfactory criminal record check. Applicants successful in securing interviews will be notified of interview date.
Open until suitable candidate is found.