Opportunities for Staff
Location: St. Theresa
Competition #: 15266
Open To: Everyone
Date Posted: September 26th, 2022
Closing Date: Open Ended
St. Theresa School is accepting applications for a Full-Time Secretary. The school is located in the community of Wabasca, Alberta. Wabasca is sheltered in the majestic North and South Wabasca Lakes. With a population of 3,300 split between Municipal District of Opportunity residents and Bigstone Cree Nation members, the area is rich with culture mixed with small-town leisurely charm. St. Theresa School serves a student population of approximately 260 students in Grades K-6.
- Fluency in the Indigenous Language of the community.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent, with business-related subjects (Accounting background), and/or an Office Administration Certificate (or equivalent).
- Interest in working with children.
- Excellent computer skills would be an asset.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
The successful applicant should possess a strong work ethic, initiative, and the ability to work with the certificated staff at the school. The salary range is based on education and experience. A comprehensive benefit package is also provided.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to: Shelley Stevenson, St. Theresa School Principal, P.O. Box 210, Wabasca, AB T0G 2K0. Email: email@example.com
Candidates successful in obtaining interviews will be advised of interview dates. Offers of employment will be conditional on receipt of a satisfactory criminal record check.