Northland Online School
Posted on July 21
Seeking more learning flexibility?
Have a desire to continue learning at home?
Join the Northland Online School community for the 2022-2023 school year!
- Live online classroom instruction (whole school, small group and personalized learning).
- Be part of an online community (daily assemblies, monthly awards, special events, weekly clubs, cooking classes, parent engagement activities).
- First Nations, Métis language, culture and land-based learning education are woven throughout the curriculum.
- Access to engaging learning resources. Imagine learning Social Studies and Math through Minecraft or learning Science through coding and robotics!
- All grades take Art and Physical Education.
- Chromebook and other learning tools provided for each student.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home or outside in nature!
Be part of an exciting school community online!
To help answer potential questions, visit the Question and Answer page https://www.northlandonlineschool.ca/about/question-and-answer-page.
To register your child, visit https://www.northlandonlineschool.ca/student-registration.